Inside Precision Medicine
Advertising Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- All rates are subject to change upon notice from Inside Precision Medicine. Inside Precision Medicine (also referred to herein as “The Publisher”) reserves the right to hold advertisers and/or their advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies that are due and payable to Inside Precision Medicine. The advertiser and agency assume all liability for all content (including text, representations, illustrations, graphics, charts, trademarks, or other copyrighted matter) of all material.
- The Publisher reserves the right to reject advertising that it feels is not in keeping with the publication’s standards. All ads submitted must comply with applicable U.S. and International laws, and may not be indecent, obscene, or defamatory.
- The Publisher shall not be responsible or liable for loss of profit, loss of business, or any other consequential damages as a result of any error or omission in or of an advertisement.
- The Publisher is not liable for any failure or technical issues that limit access to its products.
- Inside Precision Medicine makes no representations as to the accuracy of the content of advertisers’ material.
- Advertisers retain copyright of advertisements. By submitting advertisements, however, the advertiser hereby grants Inside Precision Medicine a worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and transferable license to reproduce the advertisement, including any trademarks therein, and include without limitation in any future archive or database in any medium, now known or later invented.
- Inside Precision Medicine reserves the right to destroy all materials that have been in its custody for at least three months unless the advertiser or agents have given written instructions against it.
- A signed insertion order is required before advertisements can appear within any Inside Precision Medicine product.
- No cancellation will be accepted without written acknowledgement from Inside Precision Medicine confirming receipt and approval.
- All Payment Terms: Net 30
Magazine Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to the current year’s Media Kit Editorial Planning Calendar for advertisement reservation/insertion order and material due dates. If advertising materials are not received by the material due date, a previously run advertisement will be repeated. If no prior advertisement is available, Inside Precision Medicine will run a house advertisement and the advertiser will be responsible for 100% of the insertion order fee.
- Any order canceled after the insertion order deadline stated in the current year’s Media Kit Editorial Planning Calendar will incur 100% of the insertion order fee. Late delivery of materials may incur forfeiture of space at full cost.
Third-Party Email Blast Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations 10 days or more from the email deployment date are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total insertion order fee. Cancellations within 10 days of the email deployment date are subject a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total insertion order fee. Changing email deployment dates within 30 days of originally scheduled date is subject to a 25% change fee based on original insertion order fee.
Website Advertising Terms and Conditions
- All banner and keyword positions are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- ROS banner ads may be changed once per month at no charge. Additional changes will incur a 25% change fee.
- 3.Banner advertising materials are due five days prior to campaign start date unless specified otherwise. If banner material is received after scheduled campaign start date, every attempt will be made to achieve impression levels booked, but advertiser is still responsible for payment of full amount of impressions booked for that time frame.
- If there is a discrepancy between the third party and Inside Precision Medicine of 10% or less of the total amount of impressions at the end of the campaign, then Inside Precision Medicine would bill in full. If the rate of discrepancy is above 10%, Inside Precision Medicine will bill based on the original contracted amount.
- Cancellations 10 days or more from the campaign start date are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total insertion order fee. Cancellations within 10 days of the campaign start date are subject a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total insertion order fee. Changing campaign start dates within 30 days of originally scheduled date is subject to a 25% change fee based on original insertion order fee.
eNewsletter Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Ad material is due five days prior to the email deployment date unless specified otherwise. If usable material is not received by the deadline, Inside Precision Medicine reserves the right to bill the advertiser 100% of the original insertion order fee.
- All eNewsletter deployment dates and times are at the discretion of the Publisher.
- For Inside Precision Medicine Focus and other custom eNewsletters, change of email sponsorship dates within 30 days of email deployment is subject to a 25% change fee.
- Cancellations 10 days or more from the eNewsletter deployment date are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total insertion order fee. Cancellations within 10 days of the deployment date are subject a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total insertion order fee.
Webinar, Summit, and eBook Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation by the sponsor with 60 days’ notice prior to stated broadcast/publication date(s) will result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total insertion order fee. Cancellations 30 days prior to the stated broadcast date will incur a 100% cancellation fee, or the deposit may be transferred to other Inside Precision Medicine products in the same calendar year.
- Changes to Webinar, Summit, and eBook broadcast/publication dates are subject to change fees. If date change is requested by sponsor within 60–90 days from stated broadcast date, a 25% change fee will be applied. No changes to broadcast/publication date can be made less than 60 days from original broadcast/publication date.