Features & Specs
- Confidently report all four mutation classes: SNVs, indels, fusions, and CNVs.
- Delivers exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies, combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques.2,3
- Uses an intelligent algorithm that applies population-scale data from multiple cancer databases to design a panel with broad research subject coverage.3
- Enables researchers to detect mutations derived from a variety of solid tumor indications using a single, streamlined workflow.†
- Maximizes the number of mutations detected per tumor while minimizing the panel size, enabling researchers to use the combined power of multiple mutations to increase the detection of ctDNA several fold while minimizing sequencing costs.
- Primary: Lung, Colorectal
- Secondary: Breast, Gastric, Prostate, Glioma, Melanoma, Ovarian, Thyroid, and Pancreatic
- Non-invasive tumor profiling
- Non-invasive detection of resistance biomarkers
- Non-invasive serial tumor burden monitoring
- Non-invasive detection of minimal residual disease
1. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org. October 15, 2016. 2. Newman AM, Lovejoy AF, Klass DM, et al. Integrated digital error suppression for improved detection of circulating tumor DNA. Nature Biotechnology. 2016;34(5):547–555. doi:10.1038/nbt.3520. 3. Newman AM, Bratman SV, To J, et al. An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage. Nature Medicine. 2014;20(5):548–554. doi:10.1038/nm.3519. † Required hardware: Illumina NextSeq 500/550 sequencer and Roche Oncology Analysis Server. NextSeq 500/550 instruments and associated sequencing reagents are manufactured and sold by lllumina and are not supplied by Roche
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
AVENIO is a trademark of Roche. NEXTSEQ is a trademark of Illumina. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Roche Sequencing & Life Science. All rights reserved.